Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Water Droplets On Glass

Water is one of the main things needed to sustain life on the planet, however sometimes water can be one of our most hated enemies especially when dreary rainy weather appears and causes limitations to everyday life. In this short experiment I wanted to capture the essence of rain through water droplet photography. As rain hits a window of a house or car, the water sticks to the glass in hundreds of small water droplets, this was the focus of my experiment. With the macro mode set on my camera and a thunder storm at hand, I took a few photography out of the window at the water that had been left behind by the storm. I feel as though this would be a great experiment and I will continue to experiment with this.







Contact Sheet


No comments:

Post a Comment