Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Steve Wall Water Droplet Emulation

Steve Wall's water droplet photography will be my starting point when it comes to emulating methods and styles of professional photography. I will need to use the macro setting on my camera for this experiment in order to achieve full focus of the subject, as taking photos at such a close range can be hard to keep clarity within the image. For the moment I will be using my DSLR and two lenses, a 77 - 300 lens and a 18-55 kit lens, however if focusing the camera at such a close range doesn't work I may need to look at Macro Lenses that could help me with this experiment. 



In my own Photography I had trouble focusing the subject at such a close range, therefore I could only take photos of the subject from a distance further than I would have liked. The photographs I took were too far away from the subject to even see anything within the water droplet, this means the lenses I used for the experiment were unfortunately not suited to this such a close range of macro photography. Here are the photos I have taken



Contact Sheet:


In order for me to get a better result next time I should look into using a Macro lens or maybe possible ways in witch I can Get better results with the lenses I have already used.

No comments:

Post a Comment