Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

Jason Bradley Water Wildlife Emuation

As an emulation of Jason Bradley's Water Wildlife photography I needed to take photos of water dwelling creatures in a similar manner to Bradley's work. I was not going to be able to take images of  underwater creatures in their natural habitat, I took a trip to Chester Zoo to their aquarium center to take some photographs of fish and other marine life in big aquarium tanks. the conditions of shooting were rather difficult as the center was rather dark inside therefore I needed a slow shutter speed and higher ISO to take the photos at the perfect exposure. This also meant capturing images of fast moving fish was difficult and I suffered with trouble from motion blur. However I was able to get some Images that were crystal clear. Here is what I managed to capture.



























Contact Sheet:


No comments:

Post a Comment