Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

Water And Oil

Water as a whole is something that everything in this world relies on, but it doesn't always mix with things in this world and one of them is Oil. Oil and Water are known not to mix due to the oil having a lower density out of the two. This separation between liquids can be manipulated using photography to create some amazing photos that look rather surreal.




For this experiment I found a tutorial on how to achieve this effect on the internet (Tutorial Link Here) that had a list of all the equipment I needed for this experiment. I set up the camera on a tripod facing down onto a glass baking dish filled with water, suspended over a coloured background. I then proceeded to drip oil into the water and began taking photos of my results.










Contact Sheet:

No comments:

Post a Comment